2:18pm, 4 Jul 2013
DeeGeeHaving recently begun to embrace my inner poof I've decided that I want some coloured shoes.
I'd be loosely bundled into the mild to moderate overpronators category, and currently wear Nike Triax, Brooks Vapor, Saucony Guide and Brooks ST5 for racing. I could get a fetching pair of orange Nike Zoom Structure, but they tend to shred one of my toes, so I'm steering clear.
GT-1000 are available in a fetching blue colour which brings out my eyes and are interesting. Is anyone able to give me an idea of how they complare with, say, Brooks Vapor (which are my current favourite).
Or does anyone else have a swankily coloured shoe that might fit the bill...?
11:45pm, 4 Jul 2013
DeeGeeNo? OK then.
About This Thread
Maintained by DeeGee
- Asics Nimbus 14 - have they reduced the cushioning?
- Asics v Brooks
- Shoe advice from a running-shop person please !!
- Problem with Asics Cumulus 17 trainers
- Asics GT 1000 v4
- Asics Gel Cumulus v Gel Nimbus
- Asics Kayano's from Ali express
- Asics shoes
- Asics gel Kinsei 5 - For Sale, Unused.
- Asics Gel Landreth