Asics Gel Kayano 17 for Overpronation
2:45pm, 18 Oct 2011
monsenb1I loved my Kayano 16s (had 2 pairs) ..but didnt buy any 17s because they are narrower. Went for Brooks Adrenaline instead which I like even more (and have different width sizes). But as sandgrounder mentions, the Kayanos are only for mild overpronators and fit me well because I only need a little stability, and its the same for my Adrenalines too..I wouldn't know what to suggest for those needing more support.
About This Thread
Maintained by fetcheveryone
- Asics Nimbus 14 - have they reduced the cushioning?
- Asics v Brooks
- Shoe advice from a running-shop person please !!
- Problem with Asics Cumulus 17 trainers
- Asics GT 1000 v4
- Asics Gel Cumulus v Gel Nimbus
- Asics Kayano's from Ali express
- Asics shoes
- Asics gel Kinsei 5 - For Sale, Unused.
- Asics Gel Landreth