Asics Gel Kayano 17 for Overpronation
2:45pm, 18 Oct 2011
monsenb1I loved my Kayano 16s (had 2 pairs) ..but didnt buy any 17s because they are narrower. Went for Brooks Adrenaline instead which I like even more (and have different width sizes). But as sandgrounder mentions, the Kayanos are only for mild overpronators and fit me well because I only need a little stability, and its the same for my Adrenalines too..I wouldn't know what to suggest for those needing more support.
About This ThreadMaintained by fetcheveryone
Just curious, as I have been running in the Saucony ProGrid Stabil CS 2 shoe for overpronation. I th...
- kayano 18s/17s
- Asics Kayano's from Ali express
- What shoe?
- Another recommend me some shoes thread...
- Running Shoes for Over Pronator
- Problem with Asics Cumulus 17 trainers
- Replacement for Saucony Mirage
- Possible trail shoe disaster
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs