Ascent in training log
11:01am, 5 Aug 2014
southcoastclaret"Ascent/descent from the watch is discarded, as it's notoriously inaccurate (I've run along enough canal paths to testify to that). As soon as the Fetch server gets hold of your route, it trots off to a third party service to get more accurate info. If you refresh the page showing your route, it should have had enough time to get the data back."
A good job too - when I put the data from my watch into
About This ThreadMaintained by Hube
I have started to use the training log and as a fell runner I am keen on ascent as well as distance....
- Hillscore...what is it?
- Climb *some* miles in 2017
- distance, gradient and a little trigonometry
- Bright shiney new Training Infographic question
- Milton Keynes half marathon 2014
- Fetch is playing with the "Train" page!
- When is hilly?