Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Armed Forces Fetchies

40 watchers
Ted
31 Mar
3:39pm, 31 Mar 2020
14619 posts
Ted
I caught myself leaving the site cabin the other week without my hard hat on. The cold wind chilled my head and my first thought was. Shit! Beret!* Even though it is now over 20 years since I left.

*yes, that is 2 thoughts.
5 Apr
8:10pm, 5 Apr 2020
793 posts
Jaffa Cake
Who'd have thought when I handed in all my gear in 4 years ago I'd be thinking now how handy having a respirator and a couple of vacuum packed canisters would be. Probably end up getting tazered by the old bill whilst stood in the queue for Tesco's lol
5 Apr
8:22pm, 5 Apr 2020
6638 posts
Jono.
Never mind a respirator, get inside the citadel
6 Apr
12:47am, 6 Apr 2020
17428 posts
Angus Clydesdale
🤣
28 May
5:54am, 28 May 2020
114 posts
chewitt
Hi All
If any of you are on facebook they is a group for serving and vets called Vet i run, Its not in competion with fetch but its only for ex service folks. They is also a garmin group called

vet i run

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Tuppence
Just started a group for ex and serving Armed Forces members - at home and overseas. I'm ex-Army my...