aqua jogging

2 watchers
Jul 2012
10:40pm, 23 Jul 2012
First-time poster!!
  •  
samcq
I have been advised to try aqua jogging to stay fit but reduce impact. I'm not sure which flotation belt to go for, has anyone else tried it ? and stayed with it?
Jul 2012
1:08pm, 24 Jul 2012
472 posts
  •  
mags
Welcome Samcq,
Dont know if it makes a difference which float you use.I found it really useful when I had achilles problems.
Jul 2012
1:38pm, 24 Jul 2012
5,446 posts
  •  
Dvorak
Aquajogging :-O The work of the devil! Get out of my pool! Er, I mean welcome to Fetch :-)

Try at your local pool first, they may have belts available. They come in different weights so if you have the wrong one you are more aqua not-quite-swimming. Pro footballers use my sports complex and sometimes they are sent in aquajogging for recovery. They quite plainly loathe it.

(I'm swimming more for my sore achilles. It works on racehorses...)
Jul 2012
9:20pm, 24 Jul 2012
2 posts
  •  
samcq
Thanks, I asked at my local pool, they don't have them but suggested another pool a lot further away. Looks like I'll just have to travel if I want to try it.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
I have been advised to try aqua jogging to stay fit but reduce impact. I'm not sure which flotation...