Apple Watch 3 - pros & cons
8:07pm, 1 Feb 2018
WeekatiepeaI have the opportunity to get the Apple Watch 3 GPS through my Vitality Life Insurance for a pretty good price. I currently run using a Garmin Forerunner 220 which I love as it does everything I need it to just now, like cadence, current pace etc.
Has anyone got experience using the Apple Watch? I am reading various forums, reviews and opinions, some of which say it's really accurate and works brilliantly instead of Garmins, others saying the total run distances can measure much shorter. Is the battery life up to a long run? Does it show cadence, current pace etc?
I may get the deal just to have it as a smart watch anyway but I'd like to know if other folk have experience with it?
9:08pm, 1 Feb 2018
K5 GusDC Rainmaker is the man you want for the most in-depth tech reviews.
About This Thread
- Running Watch Suggestions Oct 2018
- Garmin - bluetooth connectivity issues Sep 2018
- TomTom Runner, Polar M400? Nov 2017
- Idiot's Guide to Sports/Smart Watches Feb 2017
- Importing training from Fitbit Dec 2016
- GPS watch with music Oct 2016
- Tom Tom Runner Watch Oct 2016
- Polar v800 users Aug 2016
- Polar v800 activity download to GPX. Jul 2016
- Garmin Vivofit Replacement Strap Jun 2016
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?