'The importance of physical activity in rheumatoid arthritis'.
9:58am, 17 Sep 2018
DoricQuineThis may be of limited interest but the NRAS (National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society) have a RA Matters Online Webinar on this subject tonight at 7pm.
The Webinar will be streaming live, and there will be an opportunity to ask questions at the end of the presentation.
You can get more information and register (free) on their website: www.nras.org.uk/webinar
About This Thread
- Arthritis on toes Nov 2021
- Arthritis and running, what's the chat? Aug 2021
- Arthritis Mar 2021
- Arthritis chat. May 2020
- Sulfasalazine tablets and running Sep 2018
- Psoriatic or Rheumatoid Arthritis Oct 2017
- Digitus Rigidus - Stiff big toe, anyone else have this? Sep 2017
- Progressive rheumatoid arthritis Feb 2017
- Arthritic knee Oct 2014
- Hallux Rigidus Mar 2014
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?