Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Anyone want Wolverton 5 Race Number?

1 watcher
Nov 2012
5:06pm, 17 Nov 2012
819 posts
Jo-bee
Had entered the Wolverton 5, which for those that do not know is in Milton Keynes. As we are moving house soon I won't be able to run it so wondered if anyone wanted it for a fiver! Have wasted at least 3 race numbers this year due to illness so cannot afford to keep doing this. It's a chip timed race and I've checked with the race director and they are happy to transfer names over.
Nov 2012
5:07pm, 17 Nov 2012
820 posts
Jo-bee
Meant to say, its next Saturday 24th of Novemeber at 2pm.
Nov 2012
12:16pm, 19 Nov 2012
821 posts
Jo-bee
Anyone interested??? Seems a waste!!! :-(
Nov 2012
12:19pm, 19 Nov 2012
7242 posts
Gymfreak
I think I'm supposed to be doing this as part of a bike ride (don't ask!!!) and not entered it Jo! I'm 99% sure I'll take it :) Will find out over lunch if that's ok :)

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Jo-bee
Had entered the Wolverton 5, which for those that do not know is in Milton Keynes. As we are moving...