BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Anyone running for CRUK
9:06pm, 20 Feb 2018
If anyone is running for (or want's to run for) CRUK there is a FB event page recently set up if anyone want's to join.
It is an easy way to connect with other CRUK runners and makes the pre run events / post run reception even more enjoyable to have 'met' others beforehand.
No pressure as I know we all have plenty of places to link with like minded runners etc but just thought I would spread the word.
Might see some of you there
Search for Cancer Research UK Challengers, then the event on 22nd April !!
About This Thread
Maintained by Judithvr6
- Portsmouth Costal half marathon 13 Feb 2022 50% off if you sign up today before midnight
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August
- Advice for small screen users? (e.g. Hudl)
- Scott Snowdon Marathon place for sale