Anyone medical about?
1:46pm, 2 Oct 2011
barking"A&E would probably be almost as pointless if you have crutches already - you're likely to be seen by a clueless jobsworth SHO/bone idle orthopaedic registrar and told to go to your GP for a referral."
Delicately put, Vrap....
sorry to hear its so much worse, gymfreak
About This ThreadMaintained by Gymfreak
This morning I had a sensation like I had been shot in my PF (I already have chronic PF) and it's b...
- Pneuma Thorax - punctured lung lining
- Post Achilles Tendon Rupture Surgery
- Scapholunate (Wrist) Ligament Reconstruction - How much impact on running / training?
- Heel pain - “bone odema”
- Broken foot(2nd metatarsal)
- shockwave therapy for patellar tendonitis
- Impact injuries
- Bunion Surgery recovery