BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Anyone medical about?
1:46pm, 2 Oct 2011
barking"A&E would probably be almost as pointless if you have crutches already - you're likely to be seen by a clueless jobsworth SHO/bone idle orthopaedic registrar and told to go to your GP for a referral."
Delicately put, Vrap....
sorry to hear its so much worse, gymfreak
About This Thread
Maintained by Gymfreak
- Fantasy Football
- Midsummer Night 10,000m Classic in Leeds
- Can I have a pink gin please?
- Portsmouth Costal half marathon 13 Feb 2022 50% off if you sign up today before midnight
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August