Anyone interested in a second-hand Fetch fleece?
4:34pm, 18 Aug 2012
sallykateI'm having a big clear out and have to admit that I'm not going to wear my Fetch fleece again. I ordered a medium but it's HUGE (48" round the chest!) - way too big for me. So rather than dump it, or try to freecycle it or take it to charity I wondered whether anyone here would like it?
Please fmail if interested, thanks!
About This ThreadMaintained by sallykate
I'm having a big clear out and have to admit that I'm not going to wear my Fetch fleece again. I o...
- people of fetchland cheer me up please
- Fetch hoodie size advice
- Running bra "Freya active" any good?
- Medium or long run ?
- Running club annual awards/prizes
- Add medium long run to run categories
- 101 Uses For A Dead Fleece
- Jacket for when its cold and wet