BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Anyone in Fairbanks, Alaska? Total desperate longshot...
11:09pm, 1 Sep 2015
I'm meant to be taking part in the Alaska Equinox marathon relay in Fairbanks on 19th Sep. Everything is booked but now one of our team of three has pulled out. Is anyone in even the faintest of vicinities who would like to join us? We are in the mixed open so age/sex doesn't matter. We are also not very fast and just out to have fun, so we don't care how slow you are as long as you can get round. (Although if Paula Radcliffe is reading and has a spare weekend, you would be especially welcome.)
Anyone? Anyone know anyone?
8:31pm, 2 Sep 2015
icelandic trigirltrying to bump this. getting a bit desperate
About This Thread
Maintained by ITG 🇮🇸
- Fantasy Football
- Midsummer Night 10,000m Classic in Leeds
- Can I have a pink gin please?
- Portsmouth Costal half marathon 13 Feb 2022 50% off if you sign up today before midnight
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August