Anyone care to run (heh) me through Compartment Syndrome?
2:30pm, 10 Dec 2012
Merry Christmas & Happy NewG(rrr)Santababy had it after WHW 95 miler (from about 80 miles in, and still finished the race. Hard. As!) Had to rest up totally for many weeks/months, but then fully recovered through sensible approach. Has won 12 ultra race since then, so fully recovered! :-)G
2:52pm, 10 Dec 2012
HermanBloomThanks guys. I think she may be listening. Ot at least more than usual.
About This Thread
Maintained by HermanBloom
- Lower leg compartment syndrome
- Visual migraines getting more frequent
- Why do women love talking about their ailments and men just don ?
- What time are you getting up in the morning?
- WERE ALL DOOMED
- veet for men
- Armed Forces Fetchies
- Advice needed with feeling faint and getting a migraine straight after running
- Vision problems when running
- Dumb question about orthotics....