Any thoughts/experiences on the following autumn halfs?
3:56pm, 9 Apr 2013
HermanBloomHah, this is mental. Using RW to try and help decide as well, but all four races have got really good reviews
I think I am swayed by Barnes Green' marching band.
10:53am, 10 Apr 2013
HermanBloomBarns Green it is, booking today. Thanks for all the advice.
About This ThreadMaintained by HermanBloom
I have the New Forest 10 (if it survives the weather this year) on 14th July, and the Great South on...
- Anyone get marshalled by Theresa May ?
- MTB Questions. 26"or 29", Full suss or Hardtail
- Suggestions for a fast Half Marathon in July/September/October in the South East please
- Abingdon Marathon 2015 swap list
- Down Tow Up Flow Half Marathon
- 31st Welsh Castles Relay - 8th and 9th June 2013
- Round Reading Ultra
- Vlm hotel.
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs