Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Any computer games fans? (where's the *nerd* *nerd * icon ? !)

43 watchers
30 Sep
12:36pm, 30 Sep 2021
15280 posts
  •  
JK *chameleon*
Honestly, have never heard of it.

Same. All the Hearthstone chat goes right over my head. I've tried playing one of these card collecting type games before - they're not for me.
30 Sep
12:42pm, 30 Sep 2021
659 posts
  •  
The Mussile
Spent the last week getting into Hitman/Hitman 2. There is an excellent mechanism to link Hitman 1 levels into the Hitman 2 game and they can all be linked into the third game as well.

These games genuinely are so amazing and I've never played a game with so much replayability, in one level I have assassinated one target by sniping him through a telescope, dropped a chandelier on him, poisoned his lunch, swapped his golf ball for an exploding one, pretended to be a psychiatrist before suffocating him, shot him with a cannon and there are many other ways I havent found yet.

Its making me feel like a psycho but planning these things through and then actioning them genuinely are quite rewarding.
30 Sep
12:45pm, 30 Sep 2021
39855 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
What platform is that Mussile? Sounds good. I like a bit of planning and execution (of execution, in this case!) I've only got PC, no Xbox or Playstation. :-) G
30 Sep
12:52pm, 30 Sep 2021
15282 posts
  •  
JK *chameleon*
I know one of the Hitman games was on PS+ this month. I added it to my library, but it'll have a job to shift Hades and No Mans Sky from my "now playing" pile :)
30 Sep
12:53pm, 30 Sep 2021
39856 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
I'll have a search on Steam first...
30 Sep
12:55pm, 30 Sep 2021
660 posts
  •  
The Mussile
I play it on xbox one but I believe it is on all platforms
30 Sep
1:08pm, 30 Sep 2021
2364 posts
  •  
Grast_girl
My OH might like something like that.
30 Sep
1:25pm, 30 Sep 2021
39858 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Looks like Hitman 2 not out yet on PC, first one is £45. Bit much for me. Free playable demo level for Hitman 2. Might give that a play. I'm such a skinflint! :-) G
30 Sep
1:30pm, 30 Sep 2021
661 posts
  •  
The Mussile
I got both on offer at different times Happy G. The first level for Hitman 2 is indeed free to play, its a bit smaller and easier than some of the other levels, the second one in Miami is crazy

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by HappyG(rrr)
If you're buying games (or anything) on Amazon, please use our Amazon link:

amazon.co.uk

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases!