Anxiety & Running
4:36pm, 16 Mar 2013
Motters(Damn hit enter by mistake)
Realise that it just doesn't happen and the panic feelings subside. Panic attacks generally only last 10 minutes but can sometimes go on for up to 60 mins but they do pass and will end and most importantly cannot hurt you in anyway. I really hope your feeling better and still running as I see your original post was sometime ago. Keep on running.
About This Thread
Maintained by Jonny
- Coronavirus discussion thread
- Fetchie Flab Fighters
- Coronavirus **support** thread
- The benefits of giving up alcohol!
- Over 50's club
- I Will Not Overeat Today.
- When did you last give blood?
- Menopause and running
- Inbetweenies - not skinny, not fat, need to lose around a stone ...
- The lets motivate each other to do our strength and core work thread...