Anxiety & Running
4:36pm, 16 Mar 2013
Motters(Damn hit enter by mistake)
Realise that it just doesn't happen and the panic feelings subside. Panic attacks generally only last 10 minutes but can sometimes go on for up to 60 mins but they do pass and will end and most importantly cannot hurt you in anyway. I really hope your feeling better and still running as I see your original post was sometime ago. Keep on running.
About This ThreadMaintained by Jonny
Over the past 18 months I've experienced strange pains and sensations whilst running. Prior to thi...
- Assisting teens in choosing university for 2021 during a pandemic
- The heavy breathing thread
- shockwave therapy for patellar tendonitis
- Laser Massage Therapy - Does it work?
- Bird Attacks
- Peroneal Tendonitis and Recovery
- Anyone care to run (heh) me through Compartment Syndrome?
- Weighted Blankets
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs