Android apps that work with Fetch?

2 watchers
Aug 2012
4:43pm, 20 Aug 2012
First-time poster!!
  •  
Kenickie
Are there any Android apps that work with Fetch? I know there is a list of data extensions, but I don't really understand what they refer to. Is it possible to upload files from the RunDouble app? If not, what other Android apps will work?
Aug 2012
4:55pm, 20 Aug 2012
21,075 posts
  •  
cabletow
How do you mean work with Fetch - Fetch is a website and you can view Fetch in any web browser on your android - eg opera, Google chrome or Dolphin or even the android own

You can add posts and training using your phone exactly as you do on the desktop and you can add a shortcut to the webpage on the home screen
Aug 2012
5:16pm, 20 Aug 2012
11,594 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
If you mean something that will track your running, that you can then import into Fetch, then look for apps that support GPX export - that's a fairly standard format for recording that sort of thing. Welcome to Fetch :-)
Aug 2012
8:23pm, 20 Aug 2012
2 posts
  •  
Kenickie
Yes, sorry, I meant an app that will track running and import into Fetch. I have tried searching for GPX export apps, thanks, but not had much luck - can anyone recommend any?
Sep 2012
4:16pm, 5 Sep 2012
3 posts
  •  
Kenickie
Can anyone help with this, please?
Sep 2012
4:19pm, 5 Sep 2012
814 posts
  •  
monsenb1
When I forgot/crashed my garmin, I used RunKeeper om my Android phone, I could go to the website afterwards and download a GPX file which I then put in to Fetch, but I am sure there are others? e.g. Map my Run etc.
Sep 2012
4:20pm, 5 Sep 2012
452 posts
  •  
BlastItBob
Mapmyrun and Endomondo often come up in similar threads

I don't know if you can import direct to Fetch from your android device though (I'd have thought you could but I've never used either app)
Sep 2012
4:20pm, 5 Sep 2012
453 posts
  •  
BlastItBob
Oh and welcome to Fetch Kenickie :-)
Sep 2012
1:01pm, 10 Sep 2012
4,072 posts
  •  
sprouty76
Before I got my Garmin I used SportyPal on my phone - you can export to GPX (but only by using the website, I think - I don't think you can do it directly from the app)
Sep 2012
10:54am, 11 Sep 2012
4 posts
  •  
Kenickie
Thanks, I will give these a try!

About This Thread

Maintained by Fat Tulip
Are there any Android apps that work with Fetch? I know there is a list of data extensions, but I do...