Android apps that work with Fetch?

2 watchers
Oct 2012
7:46am, 31 Oct 2012
5 posts
  •  
Paulo mate
I can thoroughly recommend endomondo. Its a great app on android, was OK on Nokia symbiont. You need a GPS phone, turn it on, start running, during the run it will tell you how you're going. When you're done, finish the run, it auto uploads to the website. From the website you can review your runs, look at various stats, including how many burgers you have run off, export GPX file to save on PC and then import into Fetch, which then in turn gives good stats.

I believe endomondo can also link to Bluetooth HR monitor for even more stats. Whoopee!!
Oct 2012
7:55am, 31 Oct 2012
6 posts
  •  
Paulo mate
Which word, the naughty one? If so, its a powerful word. Very impactful, provocative, it really cuts to the bone. Some say its bad/sexist that the worst utterable word relates to personal female anatomy. But surely the subject matter gives it that status as it is taboo. The fact that the subject is taboo itself is sexist, but who would have it another way.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Fat Tulip
Are there any Android apps that work with Fetch? I know there is a list of data extensions, but I do...