Analysis tab removed from Training Log

1 watcher
Feb 2013
1:24pm, 1 Feb 2013
12,356 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Hello,

I've killed off the 'Analysis' tab that used to appear when you view the training log. It had stuff like elevation profiles, pace graphs, heart rate vs distance - in short everything that you can now see in one hit when you click the little glasses symbol next to each run in your log.

If you think I've missed out on the subtleties of something that you used to get out of that page, let me know, and I'll try to incorporate it into the 'glasses' view, but otherwise, be about your business.

Release the hounds,
Fetch
Feb 2013
1:25pm, 1 Feb 2013
8,721 posts
  •  
James1982a
Woof
Feb 2013
1:26pm, 1 Feb 2013
12,357 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Hi James :-)
Feb 2013
1:31pm, 1 Feb 2013
420 posts
  •  
DiscoSteve
The analysis tab you say?? Not ringing any bells I'm afraid, was it any good?
Feb 2013
1:33pm, 1 Feb 2013
8,722 posts
  •  
James1982a
Hello
Feb 2013
1:37pm, 1 Feb 2013
19,154 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
I don't remember it, probably didn't use it or even know it was there. But I'm incensed at its removal and I intend to take a petition to my MP, Downing Street or the European Parliament to have it reinstated.

Fetch, will you be at London Marathon expo at the Fetch/RW stand this year? If so, I'd just like to stop by and say hi. And Thanks for the site and everything. Not punch you on the nose for removal of the (never before noticed) Analysis Tab. :-)G
Feb 2013
1:44pm, 1 Feb 2013
1,110 posts
  •  
HuwH
Used to use the analysis more for the map before the glasses icon came along. I will miss the pace graph though. I quite like being able to see what the most common pace I was doing. Useful in runs with lots of side road/stops. Not that fussed if I never see it again...
Feb 2013
1:44pm, 1 Feb 2013
12,358 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Thus far it's looking unlikely - I did about four years on the trot, and I think it broke me :-)
Feb 2013
1:46pm, 1 Feb 2013
24,092 posts
  •  
Nellers
Oh the Analysis tab. I loved that tab, I did, back in the old days when we were both young. We used to run all day, that analysis tab and me, laughing and laughing at the joy of it all.

And now it's gone, gone like the dodo, never to be seen again. It's sad. The older you get the more things get taken away from you. That's what growing old is.

And sometimes you don't even notice something until it's gone.

I shall wear a black armband as a sign of mourning for a whole year. It's only right, isn't it?
Feb 2013
1:47pm, 1 Feb 2013
6,515 posts
  •  
KatieB
Dear BBC,

Why oh why oh why?

*eats sandwich*

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Hello,

I've killed off the 'Analysis' tab that used to appear when you view the training log. ...