Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

An extra 20% off everything at sweatshop.com

0 watcher
Jan 2015
9:14pm, 1 Jan 2015
153 posts
Once a Sprinter ...
Has anyone tried to use the TAKE20 code for new Years Day only? It does not seem to take off the discount for me

sweatshop.co.uk
Jan 2015
9:16pm, 1 Jan 2015
5935 posts
becca7
That's the code for SportsDirect, OaS.
Jan 2015
9:21pm, 1 Jan 2015
1178 posts
K5 Gus
Sweatshop and sportsdirect are owned by the same people. I got an email from both today with that discount code. Haven't used it though
Jan 2015
9:27pm, 1 Jan 2015
155 posts
Once a Sprinter ...
It came from a Sweatshop email & is on the Sweatshop website! Ends at midnight so no chance to ask anyone about it!
Jan 2015
9:32pm, 1 Jan 2015
5936 posts
becca7
There are two Sweatshop sales on - one is the same as the Sportsdirect one and I think it is only that one that you can use the discount for. There is another sale on the proper Sweatshop site but I don't think that the discount applies there. Daft and needlessly confusing.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Pou Pou LePhoõk
HOW TO REDEEM THIS OFFER...

Via an email from Sportsshoes.com (NOT SWEATSHOP!).

Type media code R28T in the "Extras/...