Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Amsterdam marathon 2019

1 watcher
Sep 2019
1:01pm, 16 Sep 2019
599 posts
JenLov
I have an entry into Amsterdam marathon 2019 but plans have changed and I can no longer run this race. The race is full but if anyone wants a place, or knows anyone who does, a transfer facility is available.

This on the race website:

If you have found someone who wants to take over your bibnumber or someone who wants to sell their bibnumber to you, then you can transfer the bibnumber to another participant till the 18th of October 11.59 am (this is only possible online, the name on the bibnumber itself will always remain the name of the participant who bought the bibnumber in the first place. You don’t receive a new bibnumber).
Sep 2019
1:15pm, 16 Sep 2019
255 posts
icenutter
That's very charitable of the organisers.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
I have an entry into Amsterdam marathon 2019 but plans have changed and I can no longer run this rac...