BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Alternatives to a running belt/bum bag
12:14pm, 9 Apr 2017
JuliiTiny fold phone, car keys, fiver in plastic bag, all tucked in my bra, or can hold keys in hand.
I wear mens shorts (proper pockets!), where I tuck in the sleeves, buff, gloves.
12:43am, 3 Jun 2017
RicardoPTry this www.sportutilitypack.com , I've used for a while and perfect to carry soft bottle, mobile and keys
2:39pm, 11 May 2020
SteveCRunnerSalomon do one with a little more capacity and individual pockets than a Flip belt. Absolutely no jingle. It also has some rubberised straps for extra clothing, but the absolute minimum. Last sunday I had a comoact camera, iphone, keys, 5 SIS gels and a 250 ml soft flask at a squeeze.
About This Thread
Maintained by Nutso Lazytoad!
- I've got unicorns in my basket
- Minimalist Footwear Thread
- Light in the Box
- What new kit have you bought/has arrived in the post today?
- Kit for sale / free
- Anyone got a Garmin for sale?
- the vaporfly thread
- Leggings: Are you wearing leggings yet?
- Searching for a female Mizuno 20k ER jacket owner