Alternatives to a running belt/bum bag

6 watchers
Apr 2017
12:14pm, 9 Apr 2017
41 posts
  •  
Julii
Tiny fold phone, car keys, fiver in plastic bag, all tucked in my bra, or can hold keys in hand.
I wear mens shorts (proper pockets!), where I tuck in the sleeves, buff, gloves.
Jun 2017
12:43am, 3 Jun 2017
First-time poster!!
  •  
RicardoP
Try this www.sportutilitypack.com , I've used for a while and perfect to carry soft bottle, mobile and keys
May 2020
2:39pm, 11 May 2020
79 posts
  •  
SteveCRunner
Salomon do one with a little more capacity and individual pockets than a Flip belt. Absolutely no jingle. It also has some rubberised straps for extra clothing, but the absolute minimum. Last sunday I had a comoact camera, iphone, keys, 5 SIS gels and a 250 ml soft flask at a squeeze.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Nutso Lazytoad!
Hi guys

I have a couple of pairs of shorts that domt have a pocket, I have a running belt/bum bag...