Alternate Week Training?

3 watchers
Apr 2018
5:13pm, 25 Apr 2018
8,838 posts
  •  
lammo
Ive been thinking about this a bit, and you could be trying out some yoga, pilates, proper stretching, get some dumbells, squats, lunges, press up and plank challenges, Jane Fondas latest aerobic workout video or something like shred...

Goid luck and keep us posted
Apr 2018
5:53pm, 25 Apr 2018
22,791 posts
  •  
LindsD
I also want to wish you well.
Apr 2018
8:24pm, 25 Apr 2018
315 posts
  •  
Hally
Thanks again for all the great ideas and the lovely comments/wishes...

I know I'm not the most active Fetchie socially (or running for that matter lol) but the sense of community on here is second to none. The fact that people will take a few minutes to give support and advice is such a great thing. I have had the pleasure of attending a Fetch mile, getting some much needed encouragement from Fetchpoint at the weekend and also get good advice and comments when I do poke my head about the parapet and I can't think of anywhere else you would get that from such a lovely bunch of people.

Sorry, went a bit off topic there and got a bit sentimental, but to bring it back on topic I've decided that I'm going to get a treadmill but also follow up on some of the other ideas as well, so thanks Fetchies :)
Apr 2018
9:09pm, 25 Apr 2018
3,602 posts
  •  
Curly45
Hi Hally,

Cant help with the scheduling issues, but just wanted to say I recommend this video to some of the athletes I work with who are short of time for core work/ conditioning:
vimeo.com

This wont replace running, but its a great 10 mins to spend on days you cant do anything else and will supplement running with specific exercises that help get your body in shape to run well.

(you dont need to start with 1 min per exercise - start with 20-30 secs and use the rest of the time for getting your breath back!).

Good luck :)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Hallucyn8
Wonderful Fetchies I'm after some advice...

Without delving too deeply into my private life,...