Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Alco free beers

37 watchers
30 Sep
8:08pm, 30 Sep 2021
15570 posts
  •  
larkim
Anyone tried any of these? I keep hearing them advertised on podcasts but would have to buy a lot and it they're rank it would be a waste!

uk.athleticbrewing.com
2 Oct
9:03pm, 2 Oct 2021
15764 posts
  •  
NDWDave
Guinness 0.0 is pretty good
4 Oct
12:36pm, 4 Oct 2021
2493 posts
  •  
Fitz
I was on the wagon for three weeks before VMLM, so I are been mostly drinking:

Peroni Libra - really sweet, not nice
Heineken 0 - acceptable
Brewdog Punk AF - really quite good, could easily keep some of these in the fridge for when I feel like a beer but need to think about driving the next day.

Have not seen Guinness 0.0 anywhere but I'm curious to give it a go.
4 Oct
12:39pm, 4 Oct 2021
2544 posts
  •  
Boycie
Coast do some v. good alcohol free beers Double Dry Hop (DDH) and Centennial being particularly good.

Also I found the Infinite Sessions American Pale Ale really good too...
6 Oct
12:42pm, 6 Oct 2021
1738 posts
  •  
Homeless Kodo
Bought some of the RokSoba Trappist inspired beer, it’s a bit sweet and not like I remember Trappist beer at all. It’s drinkable but not my favourite. I’ve got to get used too it though, the packaging was damaged & 3 cans were missing on delivery, so RokSoba are sending a case of 24 cans as compensation.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by larkim
What's your favourite zero / low alcohol beer, now there's loads for sale?

Which rank highly, and which are just rank? Offers, special deals, tasting notes, recommendations, all welcome!