Aftershocks head phones

2 watchers
May 2016
11:37pm, 19 May 2016
71 posts
  •  
smallclanger
I'm thinking of buying some of the trekz titanium ones-they are bone conduction headphones. Anyone tried them please? Are they worth the cost?
Thanks in advance
Jun 2016
1:21pm, 9 Jun 2016
4,219 posts
  •  
Nightjar
Good question. Did you find out?
Jun 2016
1:30pm, 9 Jun 2016
3,316 posts
  •  
Nelly
About 18months ago I won a pair of Aftershokz Blues 2 headphones and I love them. At the time they were priced about the same as the newer Trekz Titanium ones are now. As I'm not a big headphone wearer I probably wouldn't have bought a pair at the cost, but as I said, I do think they're great. I've no idea between the differences between the two models.
Jun 2016
4:42pm, 25 Jun 2016
72 posts
  •  
smallclanger
Aaah thankyou Nelly....nightjar this is the only information I've been able To gain from some one who has a pair. Was beginning to think I should avoid them as no one seemed to have tried them.
I wear headphones all the time in the gym and sometimes in races and I know my hearing is not as good as it once was from too much loud music so wondered if these would be better than standard headphones.
Jun 2016
7:22pm, 26 Jun 2016
16,549 posts
  •  
flanker
I keep looking at them, though reading the reviews the opinion seem stop be sound quality, or more specifically, sound depth, is lacking. Might be worth a try though seeing as I have a pile of amazon vouchers...
Jul 2016
10:38pm, 5 Jul 2016
73 posts
  •  
smallclanger
Flanker.. That's interesting about the depth of sound. I did wonder if they would sound like I was listening to someone else's music rather than my own if that's makes sense
Jul 2016
7:06am, 6 Jul 2016
19 posts
  •  
Glennj
I have Aftershock sportz M3 Open ear phones (bone conduction headphones) with mic, and can say these are really good for sound price (£70) you can hear your music and also the traffic around you, these are also bluetooth, so if your out with you phone, you can also pick up your calls. Well worth the price, hope this helps you out
Jul 2016
7:06am, 6 Jul 2016
20 posts
  •  
Glennj
I have Aftershock sportz M3 Open ear phones (bone conduction headphones) with mic, and can say these are really good for sound price (£70) you can hear your music and also the traffic around you, these are also bluetooth, so if your out with you phone, you can also pick up your calls. Well worth the price, hope this helps you out
Jun 2020
10:30am, 21 Jun 2020
99 posts
  •  
SteveCRunner
I use Trekz Air all the time for audiobooks and speech podcasts.
Jun 2020
11:04am, 21 Jun 2020
1,695 posts
  •  
SailorSteve
Aftershokz Titanium are £48.70 (Saves about £20/pair) if you buy 2 pairs via the English Athletics link. A few of our club have buddied up to buy them.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by smallclanger
I'm thinking of buying some of the trekz titanium ones-they are bone conduction headphones. Anyone ...