Aerobic HR training - experiences and results

2 watchers
Sep 2017
10:09am, 18 Sep 2017
First-time poster!!
  •  
Ken1981
I've recently started doing some zone 2 HR training for both cycling and running. At present feels very/fairly easy, looking to see if others have done similar training and what sort of difference/results they have seen in terms of speed increases. Also how do you cope with HR and hills when cycling (don't feel like getting off and walking my bike up a hill).
Training for Ironman Wales 2018 so looking to increase endurance capacity over the winter
Sep 2017
12:53pm, 18 Sep 2017
1,268 posts
  •  
Dillthedog57
Welcome to Fetch Ken! There is a HR forum here which has some very knowledgeable posters, you may be better asking in there

fetcheveryone.com/viewtopic.php?id=3882
Sep 2017
1:27pm, 18 Sep 2017
7,533 posts
  •  
simbil
Good luck in Tenby :)

TRO on this thread fetcheveryone.com/forum__14192__trisport_fetch_the_smell_of_220 is an experienced AG Kona chaser.
Oct 2017
8:11pm, 22 Oct 2017
131 posts
  •  
Julii
How do you define zone2?
I see lots of different definitions online for "zones".

Apologies... am a scientist.
7 Jan
8:05am, 7 Jan 2022
First-time poster!!
  •  
sevenmentor503
[Removed by moderator]

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Ken1981
I've recently started doing some zone 2 HR training for both cycling and running. At present fe...