BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Advice for small screen users? (e.g. Hudl)
4:07pm, 3 Dec 2014
Amory LovinsApologies if asked a billion times ...
unlike many other fora/sites I visit, here I'm getting the double whammy of very small text and entry fields (disaster on a touch screen), combined with the whole screen showing banners, ads etc until I scroll down. I know you have to have ads, but is there a better mode/skin/etc? Mobile site?
p.s. enjoyed your interview on MT, Lord Fetch
7:02am, 5 Dec 2014
Amory LovinsNow answered by Fetch thru Feedback.
Basically, I'm stuffed
Still, if anyone has any sneaky workarounds, please post.
6:53am, 20 Jul 2020
GregPSorry we couldn’t help
About This Thread
Maintained by fetcheveryone
- Can I have a pink gin please?
- Portsmouth Costal half marathon 13 Feb 2022 50% off if you sign up today before midnight
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August
- Scott Snowdon Marathon place for sale