Advice for small screen users? (e.g. Hudl)
4:07pm, 3 Dec 2014
Amory LovinsApologies if asked a billion times ...
unlike many other fora/sites I visit, here I'm getting the double whammy of very small text and entry fields (disaster on a touch screen), combined with the whole screen showing banners, ads etc until I scroll down. I know you have to have ads, but is there a better mode/skin/etc? Mobile site?
p.s. enjoyed your interview on MT, Lord Fetch
7:02am, 5 Dec 2014
Amory LovinsNow answered by Fetch thru Feedback.
Basically, I'm stuffed
Still, if anyone has any sneaky workarounds, please post.
6:53am, 20 Jul 2020
GregPSorry we couldn’t help
About This Thread
Maintained by fetcheveryone
- Royal Parks Half 12 October place
- Summary graphs - lost
- Scotland v France - Top tickets need a home
- Severe Outrage Tonight (Just After Midnight)
- Server Outrage at 3.30pm
- Like the wind magazine
- Sickness and diarrhoea (mainly the latter) on holiday in France
- Number pickup
- Suggestions for a race please, but with many limitations!
- Fitness Trackers