BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Advice for a Novice
8:46pm, 26 Feb 2013
Endorphins JunkyWell, nothing like acting on advice immediately. This evening I did what's described as a recovery run (5 miles) in the link posted by fetcheveryone. This was after doing my usual race as hard I can last night for a 10k. Have to say it was an odd experience.
And I've found some training plans on the good ole interweb so I'm going to give them a whirl and try different things.
Onwards and upwards as they say.
Thanks muchly for all the advice.
About This Thread
Maintained by Endorphins Junky
- Ultra training for beginners
- Starting all over again
- Warm ups for new runners
- Not aching, should I run again (only day 2)
- New to the running world!
- getting used to running
- Starting again... After 18 months of not doing much....
- Any advice for a new runner please
- Late starter
- Absolute Beginner Needs Assistance