We don't hide behind a paywall!

Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Join Fetcheveryone

Ads on Fetch - anyone else getting Leave and Remain?!

2 watchers
May 2016
5:51pm, 26 May 2016
17917 posts
  •  
  •  
alpenrose
Go for it NO! :)
May 2016
6:16pm, 26 May 2016
23884 posts
  •  
  •  
Night-owl
LOL

maybe sometime just not this year
May 2016
9:58pm, 26 May 2016
15011 posts
  •  
  •  
Lip Gloss
I could buy rattan garden furniture for every fetchie on this thread!!!!
May 2016
10:39pm, 26 May 2016
2163 posts
  •  
  •  
mr d
Woodland, Trust, cheap flights, retirement stuff, lactate monitor, fitness singles and Russian Women wanting to meet me, no Brexit stuff, WTF have I been looking at on the internet.
May 2016
8:47am, 27 May 2016
25682 posts
  •  
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Macedonia, Montenegro and Albania are joining the EU. Our hospitals and schools can't cope. Vote Leave to take control. Also *snort*. But wrong thread for that chat.

Maybe it's just in the morning that I get Vote Leave and Vote remain? :-) G
Jun 2016
4:41pm, 6 Jun 2016
25715 posts
  •  
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Omg goodness - now I've got an add for a "Lactate Sensor" (seriously, wtaf?!) at the side and contemporaneously, an ad for "Cremation Services" for £1000 on the top.

What have I been Googling for?! :-) G
Feb 2017
12:27pm, 20 Feb 2017
26399 posts
  •  
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
I'm liking the Wolffepack advert on the homepage. Has anyone clicked on it? Looks amazing. Back pack that can be quick released to the front, still secured, e.g. for going on a chairlift when skiing. Great looking piece of kit. Expensive £120? But great reviews.

Anyone bought one? :-) G

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by HappyG(rrr)
I know google ads is based on what you last searched and stuff, but I was surprised to be greeted by...