We don't hide behind a paywall!

Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Join Fetcheveryone

Adios Boost or plain old Adios ?

3 watchers
Oct 2013
4:21pm, 3 Oct 2013
69696 posts
  •  
  •  
santababy
Ball of foot Angus
Oct 2013
4:52pm, 3 Oct 2013
2409 posts
  •  
  •  
tom_craggs
Quite different shoes to me. The boost si a similar fit (little broader) to the original adios. I didn't like the adios 2 - the upper was much bulkier and clunky. The boost is closer to the original - stripped down a bit and more of a racing shoe. Its a very personal opinion though - I just much preferred the original adios to the adios 2 so it was good to see a bit of a return. Prefer both to the streak though, as I find the adios (all versions) are more responsive and firmer in the mid and forefoot, the streaks were a little soft for me.
Oct 2013
5:05pm, 3 Oct 2013
307 posts
  •  
  •  
K5 Gus
Ah, I see, "ball of foot" - not "big old fairy" then ? ;-) Thanks sants

Thanks Tom - interesting ( and good ! ) feedback. No trashed quads for you ?
Oct 2013
5:13pm, 3 Oct 2013
2410 posts
  •  
  •  
tom_craggs
No trash quads no! Just the rest of my body....but thats my fault...not the shoes! ;)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by K5 Gus
My current road race shoes ( Nike Zoom Streak 4 ) are beginning to split at the side of the uppers. ...