Adidas lightweight road shoes
5:45pm, 23 Sep 2017
mr dHad the Tempo 6, maybe a bit on the narrow side, but I have always run well in them.
The price of Adidas shoes seems a lot higher than 15 months ago. The Tempo 6 cost £40 ,rrp £80. I have found Tempo 8s from the same retailer for £70, rrp £110.
There are also some f50's for £60, rrp £100, never heard of them, anyone ever bought a pair?
5:46pm, 29 Sep 2017
mr dOne more try, I know it’s a niche subject!
About This Thread
- Adidas Ultra Boost - Posh, overpriced marshmallows?
- tiny adidas trainers
- Adidas Climachill Sonic Boost - Good? Bad?
- Kanadia TR3 vs later Kanadia versions
- Addidas Boost
- Adios Boost or plain old Adios ?
- adidas Springbade - Unleashes Explosive Energy
- Alternative to Adizero Boston
- Half Price Adizeros at adidas.com
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.