Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Adidas kanadia

1 watcher
Aug 2012
2:56pm, 16 Aug 2012
831 posts
SODDING HILLS
great shoes..good grip and dry quickly..be careful on sizes as they can tend to be a bit tight on your normal running shoe size
Decathlon has them from time to time
Aug 2012
3:13pm, 16 Aug 2012
31950 posts
mxhornet
Adidas shoes always tend to come up small. Kanadias are no different in fact I need one and half sizes bigger than normal. However once you allow for that, they are great value for money.
Aug 2012
3:19pm, 16 Aug 2012
3234 posts
fleecy
Catching the attention of an assistant in sports direct is a sport in itself!
You have to scope the shop out when you come in and see where the assistants are. Then choose your shoe, hide behind racks of clothes and slowly, quietly stalk your prey. At some point they will become aware of your presence and will scamper away as fast as they can. Sprint after them and give it your all, they have the advantage of home territory and being able to sneak into the store room. You may have to repeat this several times depending on the skill of your prey at eluding capture.
Hiding next to the store room works well too, that way you can pounce when they saunter out thinking the coast is clear.
Aug 2012
4:29pm, 16 Aug 2012
3237 posts
fleecy
In fact, I reckon it'd make a fab Olympic sport. And just think of the sponsorship!

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Iris
Has anyone tried them? I'm looking at new trail shoes for the winter and these are a really good pr...