Adidas Climachill Sonic Boost - Good? Bad?

1 watcher
Nov 2015
5:42pm, 30 Nov 2015
12,778 posts
  •  
Gooner
Anybody any experience with them? I've recently started changing my foot fall when running and these sound like they'd suit me but it would be completely different from anything I've bought before so thought I'd canvas for opinions before the black Friday sales run out?

TIA. G.
Nov 2015
11:17pm, 30 Nov 2015
12,781 posts
  •  
Gooner
Goig to assume nobody's tried them then. Will leave them and wait for the January sales :(
Jan 2016
10:34pm, 3 Jan 2016
351 posts
  •  
Rigel
I ordered a pair of these in the sale from Wiggle (so free and easy returns!) and they were super lightweight but felt too stiff for my tastes (currently wear Nike Free 4 and 5). Also, the uppers are very thin and there's a cut-out in the sole unit so they will be useless at keeping your feet dry in the winter. Might be worth a punt if you can get them from somewhere with free delivery and returns :)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Gooner
Anybody any experience with them? I've recently started changing my foot fall when running and thes...