Adidas Climachill Sonic Boost - Good? Bad?
5:42pm, 30 Nov 2015
GoonerAnybody any experience with them? I've recently started changing my foot fall when running and these sound like they'd suit me but it would be completely different from anything I've bought before so thought I'd canvas for opinions before the black Friday sales run out?
11:17pm, 30 Nov 2015
GoonerGoig to assume nobody's tried them then. Will leave them and wait for the January sales
10:34pm, 3 Jan 2016
RigelI ordered a pair of these in the sale from Wiggle (so free and easy returns!) and they were super lightweight but felt too stiff for my tastes (currently wear Nike Free 4 and 5). Also, the uppers are very thin and there's a cut-out in the sole unit so they will be useless at keeping your feet dry in the winter. Might be worth a punt if you can get them from somewhere with free delivery and returns
About This Thread
- Adidas Ultra Boost - Posh, overpriced marshmallows? May 2021
- tiny adidas trainers May 2020
- On-Cloud Sep 2018
- Adidas lightweight road shoes Sep 2017
- Kanadia TR3 vs later Kanadia versions Mar 2014
- Addidas Boost Dec 2013
- Adios Boost or plain old Adios ? Oct 2013
- adidas Springbade - Unleashes Explosive Energy Jul 2013
- Alternative to Adizero Boston Jul 2013
- Half Price Adizeros at adidas.com Jul 2013
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?