BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Adidas Climachill Sonic Boost - Good? Bad?
5:42pm, 30 Nov 2015
GoonerAnybody any experience with them? I've recently started changing my foot fall when running and these sound like they'd suit me but it would be completely different from anything I've bought before so thought I'd canvas for opinions before the black Friday sales run out?
11:17pm, 30 Nov 2015
GoonerGoig to assume nobody's tried them then. Will leave them and wait for the January sales
10:34pm, 3 Jan 2016
RigelI ordered a pair of these in the sale from Wiggle (so free and easy returns!) and they were super lightweight but felt too stiff for my tastes (currently wear Nike Free 4 and 5). Also, the uppers are very thin and there's a cut-out in the sole unit so they will be useless at keeping your feet dry in the winter. Might be worth a punt if you can get them from somewhere with free delivery and returns
About This Thread
Maintained by Gooner
- Adidas Ultra Boost - Posh, overpriced marshmallows?
- tiny adidas trainers
- Adidas lightweight road shoes
- Kanadia TR3 vs later Kanadia versions
- Addidas Boost
- Adios Boost or plain old Adios ?
- adidas Springbade - Unleashes Explosive Energy
- Alternative to Adizero Boston
- Half Price Adizeros at adidas.com