Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Adding existing kit to Kit Bag - miles done so far?

1 watcher
May 2018
1:28pm, 30 May 2018
141 posts
carolyn_t
I've decided to finally stop using strava alongside Fetch, because it really doesn't add anything and just ends up taking more of my time! But one feature I did use was tracking miles run in each pair of shoes. I've added all my shoes to my FE Kit Bag, but the mileages are all set at zero.

Is there any way to add the existing mileage to the shoe record so that I can track the miles from now in on Fetch?
May 2018
1:32pm, 30 May 2018
3856 posts
Nelly
I don't think there is a way of doing it automatically. However, in the past I've added the previous mileage as a comment in the kit description, so that I can add the previous mileage to Fetch's automatic total.
May 2018
1:37pm, 30 May 2018
142 posts
carolyn_t
That's a good idea, thank you Nelly.
May 2018
2:35pm, 30 May 2018
170 posts
Rrunner
I did the same as Nelly when "converting" to Fetch.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by carolyn_t
I've decided to finally stop using strava alongside Fetch, because it really doesn't add a...