10:39pm, 19 Jun 2012
djwatson74Well, few more weeks on can't feel it when I run,but if I squeeze it ,it still hurts ALOT more than my right one, so something still there? That said ,it's just how my physio said, it will fade away keep on running. Speed added to my training last two weeks and all holding up.
How is everyone else getting on?
About This Thread
- Achilles tendon total rupture Aug 2015
- Achilles issues & running surface - any thoughts? Jan 2022
- Achilles pain Dec 2021
- Erm, any doctors or physios out there? Oct 2021
- Oh no, urgent advice required Nov 2015
- So when I see the consultant ... Jul 2015
- Eccentric strengthening May 2014
- outer heel (achillies?) pain connected to inner thigh pain? Jun 2012
- Crunchy Achilles Feb 2013
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT) Feb 2021
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?