10:39pm, 19 Jun 2012
djwatson74Well, few more weeks on can't feel it when I run,but if I squeeze it ,it still hurts ALOT more than my right one, so something still there? That said ,it's just how my physio said, it will fade away keep on running. Speed added to my training last two weeks and all holding up.
How is everyone else getting on?
About This Thread
- Achilles tendon total rupture
- Achilles issues & running surface - any thoughts?
- Achilles pain
- Erm, any doctors or physios out there?
- Oh no, urgent advice required
- So when I see the consultant ...
- Eccentric strengthening
- outer heel (achillies?) pain connected to inner thigh pain?
- Crunchy Achilles
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT)
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!