A simple analysis to assess whether fellow runners return your greeting
6:01pm, 22 Apr 2018
mr dI know this is an old thread, but today I got a "morning" out in the Suffolk countryside from another runner in response to my tired wave and "Hi", it was 3:30 pm.
About This ThreadMaintained by Ventilator
Maybe it's my age, but my perception is that fewer and fewer fellow runner's return my greeting as...
- Dog running lead
- Christmas Presents Ave' you given Christmas Presents?
- A little change to the top menu
- Tech genius help needed - iPod shuffle vs latest iTunes and Windows 10
- New GPS watches from Magellan
- A couple of questions for the cyclists
- outer heel (achillies?) pain connected to inner thigh pain?
- Knee pain - advice please
The Festive Fetch Calendar
Several thousand quid's worth of prizes, including GPS tech, trainers, kit, and massive vouchers. Enjoy sensibly! It's back! Take a peek