A place to tell your dreams (as no one wants to hear them in real life!)

24 watchers
CK2
Dec 2022
6:31am, 7 Dec 2022
1,579 posts
  •  
CK2
I haven’t been remembering dreams recently but still love to read others. Love the blue tiger! I never dream about school (too long ago!) although didn’t love it so they would probably be nightmares!
Dec 2022
11:31pm, 20 Dec 2022
1,851 posts
  •  
One Thousand Oddly Festive Spiders
Dreamt that I was driving an ex colleagues car (who I haven't seen for about a year, and whose car I've never driven), but somehow managed to get two punctured tyres, and then the garage near my parents charged me £653 for the work done, and insisted on taking a photo, weirdly specific..
CK2
Dec 2022
6:30am, 22 Dec 2022
1,624 posts
  •  
CK2
Oddly I was competing in a skateboarding competition which involved skating on increasingly complex structures. I backed out of one competition when they showed us the tower of spirals where we’d be skating. Instead I hid in my room.

I don’t skateboard and hate heights!
CK2
Dec 2022
4:06am, 29 Dec 2022
1,652 posts
  •  
CK2
I was at school and my real work was converted into school work. However when I arrived everyone was drinking red wine with their breakfast and the meeting/lesson (it got very blurred here) was cancelled. I was annoyed as I hadn’t needed to come in and could have worked from home. As I hadn’t registered I decided to go home. However something happened as I was leaving that turned the dream into a nightmare. Someone died and could apparently be brought back to life by clutching the still beating heart of another! Somehow I ended up reaching into a dying body to clutch their heart but then the body came back to life and sat up looking demonic. I was trying to get my hand out as I woke up.

I think I’ve been watching too much Supernatural!
Jan 2023
8:02am, 1 Jan 2023
9,006 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
Well remembered, CK2. I have had a few interesting ones recently but have always forgot them by morning. Despite not sleeping much last night, I did remember it.

Leah Williamson had just won SPOTY (not Beth Mead) and had documented that she suffered some abuse as a child (which I sincerely hope not). She had started working in my office and was a bit worried about covering our duty phone calls.

We were then at the Royal Albert Hall. It looked a bit different to usual as it had a large window on one side of the auditorium. I heard that it was some dancing but didn't see anything from where I was sitting. Ann Widdicombe was also there. Anton du Beke came in and seemed a lot taller than normal. I gave him a high five but he was actually wanting to show me a small growth on the tip of one of his fingers.
CK2
Jan 2023
8:57am, 1 Jan 2023
1,662 posts
  •  
CK2
The presence of Ann Widdicombe must make that one a nightmare!
Jan 2023
6:48am, 3 Jan 2023
75,531 posts
  •  
Diogenes
A deranged Dave Hill from Slade was trying to steal all the tools from the shed.
Jan 2023
8:02am, 3 Jan 2023
9,960 posts
  •  
Raemond
I was working at some sort of big event venue and we had just opened a new dining room for smaller scale parties, 20 people or so around one table kind of thing, like for a smallish wedding or family dinner.

All the staff were invited to get breakfast in there, an impressive buffet type spread with all sorts of things, but I couldn't figure out how to get a drink and then ended up taking my pancakes into a different room to eat because there was no space at big table and it was too loud.
When I sat down my pancakes had turned into just bread and butter.
Jan 2023
6:25am, 9 Jan 2023
9,972 posts
  •  
Raemond
I was back in the shop where I worked through uni (although the layout was different to how it really is). It was nearly closing time and two girls, uni student sort of age, were lingering looking at some of the cheap children's jewellery. One of them seemed to have some developmental issues, and she very unsubtly tried to steal something while I was looking right at her.
I asked her to please put it back, which she did, and the other girl with her prompted her to pick a necklace to buy, I asked if it was a gift (it was) and if she wanted it wrapped (she did) so I started to do that, and I saw her pick something else up and start putting it in her pocket, so I asked her put that back as well, please, unless she wanted to buy it as well.
This time she bolted for the door, and I tried grab her coat to stop her but she got away.
As it was nearly closing time and there was nobody else in the shop I closed and locked the door after her so that the other girl couldn't get away too.

Then I woke up.
CK2
Jan 2023
8:17am, 9 Jan 2023
1,685 posts
  •  
CK2
I was getting attacked by pigs!

About This Thread

Maintained by CK2
I see we’ve got threads for surreal dreams and coronavirus dreams but I can’t find anywhere to d...