A place to tell your dreams (as no one wants to hear them in real life!)

24 watchers
CK2
Oct 2022
6:01am, 3 Oct 2022
1,428 posts
  •  
CK2
Some great dreams on here in the last couple of days!

I just dreamt that an ex work colleague was the king! (He kind of became Charles.) I had a meeting with him along with another colleague who was a bit star-struck. I was amused as my ex colleague was, like me, not a monarchist. I told my star-struck colleague just to treat him as usual!
CK2
Oct 2022
6:03am, 3 Oct 2022
1,429 posts
  •  
CK2
Rae - I’d watch that episode!
CK2
Oct 2022
5:59am, 4 Oct 2022
1,432 posts
  •  
CK2
A hospital one last night. A mix of my dad dying in hospital but then waking up for a hearty breakfast (if only! Dad is dying but at home) and I’d had a baby (no idea where the baby was - must have mislaid it!) and was trying to get some supplies from a machine which wasn’t working. Then we met up with some old friends. All very odd!
Oct 2022
7:12am, 7 Oct 2022
6,818 posts
  •  
Fields
It was a Thursday morning in august and hence A level results day.

It seemed I had failed my A levels, but my school had written a remarkable reference for me instead and so it didn’t matter in the end.
Oct 2022
2:30pm, 11 Oct 2022
73,399 posts
  •  
Diogenes
I was in some sort of library. It had records as well as books and it was very busy because for some reason lots of vinyl had been made available. The novelist John Fowles (who died in 2005) approached me, looking quite upset, want to know why I had written such a bad review of one of his books. He had a tattered copy of the book and my review in a flimsy plastic bag. I explained that I was very young when I had read the work, probably too young to fully understand it and appreciate it, and promised to read it again and reappraise my opinion. I started reading it but found that instead of a novel or story, what I was looking at was a long justification Fowles had written in defence of the work.
Oct 2022
2:57am, 12 Oct 2022
7,823 posts
  •  
DoricQuine
Horrible dream just now! You know when something happens in a dream and you try to scream but can't? I just did! Just the one strangled yelp but enough to waken myself and OH! He's dropped off again but I'm wide awake now.
CK2
Oct 2022
7:07am, 12 Oct 2022
1,455 posts
  •  
CK2
That sounds horrible DQ. I think a nightmare woke me up this morning too. Really shakes you up doesn’t it?
Oct 2022
10:26am, 12 Oct 2022
8,586 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
I hate those sort of dreams. I still remember having one as a child...

It was late at night and, as I looked up the stairs, I saw a ghost. I tried to shout or scream to alert my parents but nothing came out. The ghost just looked at me and started laughing.
Dec 2022
1:33am, 2 Dec 2022
40,725 posts
  •  
Night-owl
Had a sleep earlier tonight because I was knackered

I was approaching our local big library and saw one of them dinosaur inflatable things you see kids with round shopping centres as I approached it wasn't with a child . As I got close it had changed to a blue tiger

So I stepped back slowly crossed road to see if it was following me

I was suddenly somewhere else, London I think. Kept looking but think I lost it
Dec 2022
10:50pm, 6 Dec 2022
8,876 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
I was outside one of my old schools and we were ushered into a classroom. There was a bit of jostling to get through the door. I recognised some of my school mates from behind although I never saw their faces.

Although I went to a two-form mixed senior school, the classroom had the boys from my class at the front and those from the other class at the back. I thought, "this is a new set up" and I sat down. I can't remember what if anything happened next.

Usually, if I have any dreams about going back to school, it tends to be about sitting an exam that I haven't revised for. This one was a bit different.

About This Thread

Maintained by CK2
I see we’ve got threads for surreal dreams and coronavirus dreams but I can’t find anywhere to d...