A place to tell your dreams (as no one wants to hear them in real life!)

24 watchers
Oct 2020
10:52pm, 23 Oct 2020
21,122 posts
  •  
Dvorak
I had three quite vivid dreams last night including leading in a race until I went off-course and had to run through a house; someone having to pretend to be Romanian in order to get a cat out of detention; and a weird hammock-on-a-rail-in-a-gym thing.

hp - alarming!
CK2
Oct 2020
6:47am, 27 Oct 2020
548 posts
  •  
CK2
Well that was an interesting one! I mixed up my boss from now with a previous boss (both strong women who were previously peers and who I’ve got a lot of respect for.) We visited her home and she had small children and it was really messy and falling apart. Someone visited to complain about the children so we left and she walked us to the station and to the best platform avoiding the scary bits (underpasses). She finished by crying and then singing a song about cake.
CK2
Oct 2020
6:50am, 27 Oct 2020
549 posts
  •  
CK2
I had another train station one last night too. In both I was aware of Coronavirus but no masks anywhere. In this one I was in a London station and regretting my decision as there were loads of crowds and I was being squashed by rude people in big coats while trying to distance. Definitely a coronavirus dream.
Oct 2020
9:59pm, 27 Oct 2020
2,445 posts
  •  
Minnie Mad
I had a brilliant dream last night, I was walking my sister's cow, which was a beige coloured heffer, down a lane where I lived as a child. Although I grew up in an arable area, I came to a field full of cows and the cow I was walking got over excited and jumped over the fence into the field and ran off. I spend ages walking around the field trying to spot my cow and the farmer came out to help me. He invited me inside his factory (which had suddenly appeared in the middle of the field) and showed me the milking area and a place where they washed the cows!! He then invited me upstairs where all the staff were having a buffet but I was too distracted about letting down my sister and ran from window to window looking for the cow, which I couldn't see. I woke up laughing 😀🐄
CK2
Oct 2020
9:45pm, 28 Oct 2020
551 posts
  •  
CK2
That’s brilliant! A shame you didn’t find the cow!
Nov 2020
9:09am, 3 Nov 2020
5,156 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
Last night, I was running in the London Marathon in October and it was dark. I stopped for a packed lunch at mile twelve and was able to see the finish line, where the elites were and those runners that were starting their second lap!

Before restarting, I popped into a house where my wife and daughter were as well as some friends. I asked my wife to put the long coat I was wearing in my kit bag. I then needed the loo and and an unbelievably bad bout of runners trots. I suddenly realised if my wife had my kit bag, how was I going to get it at the finish line and how was I going to get home.
CK2
Nov 2020
1:37pm, 3 Nov 2020
563 posts
  •  
CK2
Fascinating Phil - full of all the peculiarities of a dream world. I love the idea that you were running London Marathon in a long coat!
Nov 2020
6:50am, 4 Nov 2020
54,480 posts
  •  
Diogenes
Some entertaining and informative dreams last night including one that told me what I should’ve done with my life (seismologist), and helped me sort out what the story I started writing on Monday is all about.
Nov 2020
10:20am, 11 Nov 2020
21,274 posts
  •  
Dvorak
Not quite a dream, but a bit of hypnopompic synaesthesia around 0330 today. I was woken with a bad calf cramp, but as I was waking I looked down on my legs (except I didn't, as i was still lying down) and I saw my legs like heat maps, one being yellow with a brighter yellow around halfway, the other more red with a corresponding brighter red, but the bottom of the leg with cramp (and the foot) was black. I did think it was slightly out though as the cramp started further up.

Then the cramp woke me properly until it eased off.
Nov 2020
1:12pm, 11 Nov 2020
2,500 posts
  •  
Minnie Mad
Wow! You must have been relieved when you woke up!!

About This Thread

Maintained by CK2
I see we’ve got threads for surreal dreams and coronavirus dreams but I can’t find anywhere to d...