A place to tell your dreams (as no one wants to hear them in real life!)

24 watchers
Aug 2021
8:06am, 31 Aug 2021
42,328 posts
  •  
♪♫ Synge ♪♫
Saw this at the weekend and thought of this thread …

Sep 2021
7:39pm, 1 Sep 2021
6,964 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
I have dreamed that my teeth had fallen out. I have also dreamed of being at work without trousers on quite a few times. Can't say that I have had one of an aunt made of jelly.
CK2
Sep 2021
8:06pm, 1 Sep 2021
936 posts
  •  
CK2
I feel like a failure - I’ve never had any of these dreams!
CK2
Sep 2021
7:16am, 13 Sep 2021
945 posts
  •  
CK2
A peas dream last night! I was in work (although it was more like an extremely busy hotel lobby) and my boss’ administrator had booked in a series of meetings for me - the first for 15 mins then 4 five minute meetings! Of course that was ridiculous and I’d overrun before the first one trying to find the right room! Then I bumped into my old boss who told me how to manage my first meeting with an international contact. (The following were with husbands of my colleagues. Gods knows why!) Here’s where the peas came in. We met and decided to join old boss and another colleague for lunch which became pea obsessed. We all had peas. One man kept joking about how green they were. I kept having more peas with seeds on top. All attempt at a meeting ended with the peas.
Sep 2021
9:36am, 13 Sep 2021
8,284 posts
  •  
The Great Raemondo
Bizarre, CK2... Do peas have some personal significance for you, or are they another one of those common themes like teeth falling out that I've just never encountered before?

I had a weird one Friday night, after my failed tri attempt, where I could hear the people in the hotel room y next door having a very loud argument, so I banged the wall and told them to shut up, then they appeared at the door of our room with the manager to kick *us* out for being disruptive.
And they just opened the door to the room without knocking or anything, and then also complained we were indecently dressed because neither of us were wearing pajamas.

For some reason the hotel manager was Hugh Dennis.
D2
Sep 2021
9:44am, 13 Sep 2021
12,188 posts
  •  
D2
I dreamt last night that it snowed, lots of snow right up to the eaves and I couldn't get out and I was worried about not being able to breathe. Its ok when I woke up its just raining a bit.
CK2
Sep 2021
8:04pm, 13 Sep 2021
946 posts
  •  
CK2
Hugh Dennis is definitely a curiosity! What were you watching TGR?

That sounds scary D2!

No idea about the peas!
Oct 2021
12:07pm, 9 Oct 2021
37,953 posts
  •  
Night-owl
I was doing a parkrun somewhere. Where I do not know it was literally all off road (grass) There was a guy in front of me quite short but a strong runner I tried to keep up with him

He had a parkrun t-shirt on one I'd not seen before quite decorative.

I'd lost touch with him but carried on running I felt quite good.
I see him again I knew it was a 2 lap course. I knew we were on the 2nd lap checked my watch 4.9km should be near the finish.

Suddenly a near 180° drop oh no. I literally got to bottom by a few jumps. I don't remember this on the first lap. Then another jeez Managed to stay upright

Still running when I woke up
Oct 2021
1:20pm, 9 Oct 2021
80,602 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Wow Owlie!
Oct 2021
9:40am, 14 Oct 2021
63,482 posts
  •  
Diogenes
I was running down a hill from in a high moorland area. Some people told me I was right to be heading down as the weather was closing in and the Mountain Rescue people were already out helping some people on the top.

Then I realised my dog (which doesn't exist in real life, a small black thing like Boogie in 500 mile walkies, or Gnasher from Dennis the Menace) wasn't with me, so I had to head back up to find him. On my way I bumped into a large group of Fetchies, all in Fetch gear. I didn't recognise any of them but I introduced myself. None of them seemed to have heard of me or seem particularly interested in talking to me, which was a bit disappointing.

I located the dog and we went into some shops which had appeared where they were getting set up for Christmas...

About This Thread

Maintained by CK2
I see we’ve got threads for surreal dreams and coronavirus dreams but I can’t find anywhere to d...