A place to tell your dreams (as no one wants to hear them in real life!)

24 watchers
Aug 2021
11:29am, 9 Aug 2021
6,871 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
I saw someone with a Fetch hoodie and tried to start up a conversation. When I asked what Fetch name they used, they told me that they didn't know as they didn't do that sort of thing.
Aug 2021
12:00pm, 9 Aug 2021
37,587 posts
  •  
Night-owl
I was at a party the dancefloor made of enamel, like a giant bath think Fetchies were there. Only name I knew was Dvorak.
Then we all went on dancefloor and did the Hucklebuck
CK2
Aug 2021
7:59pm, 9 Aug 2021
909 posts
  •  
CK2
A couple of excellent Fetchie dreams! 😀
Aug 2021
10:22pm, 9 Aug 2021
23,076 posts
  •  
Dvorak
*waves to Owlie* Not sure about me doing the Hucklebuck though.

I dreamt this morning that I was to get married to someone at short notice. Not anyone I actually know, and even in the dream, I didn't know her well. We'd met, and I liked her, but we'd never been close. She was a bit like someone I worked beside 25 years ago, but wasn't her.

Anyway, I got a message that we were to meet up a couple of days later, a Friday, to spend some time together before getting married the following Thursday. I didn't object really, although I did think it was a bit sudden and after we met up suggested we delay to the Saturday as there wouldn't be time to arrange things, even though it was to be a simple wedding.

(I dreamt through another two or three days but can't remember detail. Never got as far as the wedding, but we were to part on the Wednesday and meet the next day at the registry office, along with our respective parents. I was to wear my smartest shirt and trousers, and proper, polished, shoes; she was going to wear a nice summer dress.)
Aug 2021
10:28pm, 9 Aug 2021
77,477 posts
  •  
Hanneke
🧐
Aug 2021
10:26am, 24 Aug 2021
62,327 posts
  •  
Diogenes
I dreamt I had bought a Porsche. I thought it was a 944, but when I looked at the model number it was actually something like a 1040, so more like a New Balance running shoe model number. I needed to put some more fuel in it but I didn't want to put too much in so I just topped it up by squeezing a lemon into the tank. Then I went to start it. It had a pull cord starter, like a petrol mower, but wouldn't start, not even close. I began to wonder whether this was my fault for adding the lemon juice but then I realised I'd forgotten to see it running or even sit inside before buying the car and I'd wasted my money.
CK2
Aug 2021
7:50am, 26 Aug 2021
924 posts
  •  
CK2
A muddle of two dreams as I woke up in the middle.

They’re fading now but I was in Australia for work and my parents had come too! (All highly unlikely!) There was a long bit about the transport we were using - a mix of boat and bus with some very peculiar vehicles passing us. Then I introduced my colleagues to my parents. Dad was even more frail than in reality and very bent like a friend of theirs so he was permanently looking at the ground. I woke up sad (I’m visiting today so no guesses as to the Dream’s origins.)

I then dreamt that I was lost but at this point I was a child/young person and a family were looking after me after my vehicle (we were all driving campervans!) got separated from the others. We also seemed either in a different period of time or with a more traditional culture as I recall a very formal set up as we sat around a table and ate cake. It became more formal but still welcoming when the father of the house arrived.
Aug 2021
10:18am, 26 Aug 2021
78,759 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Have you watched Mad Max recently?

Mind, current status of the world is pretty Mad Max so not surprising you dream like that...
CK2
Aug 2021
11:39am, 26 Aug 2021
926 posts
  •  
CK2
😀
Aug 2021
11:54am, 26 Aug 2021
62,376 posts
  •  
Diogenes
Last night I dreamt that some people I knew had loads of money, more than they knew what to do with. When asked where it came from they told be it was from following and retweeting stuff on Twitter. By doing this they were getting a commission on every Tweet.

I just checked the account they mentioned and it doesn't exist :-(

About This Thread

Maintained by CK2
I see we’ve got threads for surreal dreams and coronavirus dreams but I can’t find anywhere to d...