A place to tell your dreams (as no one wants to hear them in real life!)

24 watchers
CK2
Jul 2021
5:50am, 15 Jul 2021
885 posts
  •  
CK2
What a bitter sweet awakening Dio!
Dvorak - 24 episodes in one dream! Impressive.
Jul 2021
6:05am, 15 Jul 2021
3,195 posts
  •  
Minnie Mad
I was on a school trip although I 'm not sure if it was as a student or a member of staff. We were staying in a hostel in Wales with beautiful views across a valley. There was a strange Heath Robinson machine running behind the hotel moving stones and bricks from a quarry behind the hostel which the hosts also owned. Then my Dad appeared and showed me the quarry and some other land that they owned which was vast! They also had a pub and we stopped for a G&T then we stopped to assist two old ladies who were lost then my Dad walked me back to the hostel. Make of that what you will.
CK2
Jul 2021
6:59am, 19 Jul 2021
888 posts
  •  
CK2
Classic if twisted anxiety dream tonight. I was staying at friends before a work meeting the next day. However on the train from theirs I discovered both their cat and ferret had snuck into my bag. I then lost the ferret while trying to find breakfast (lots of confusion about mask wearing - just me - in this bit) which I discovered later. I was then packing and trying to fit the cat into bags (I must have been driving by then as too many bags for the train!) and I randomly had a cat basket so tried to get it in there (as opposed to stuffed in my handbag!) but it elongated and nearly divided in two. I then realised I’d also got a game machine from the friends with me which they needed for a family outing the next day. By this time my husband had joined me and was trying to persuade me to come home but I was going to cancel a meeting and head back to friends with cat and game machine that night. At which point I seemed to lose the cat and break the machine. My husband suggested a coffee!
Jul 2021
9:16pm, 19 Jul 2021
6,774 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
I was having a short local run with my shirt off and getting a bit of attention from nearby pedestrians. I was also running well with little effort.

I think all the above points prove that it was nothing more than a dream!
Jul 2021
11:00am, 21 Jul 2021
6,780 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
Another running one last night.

It was early Saturday evening and I was getting ready to do the London Marathon the next day. I then realised that I had not been to the Expo to collect my race pack and there was no way I was going to get there on time.
CK2
Jul 2021
7:28pm, 21 Jul 2021
893 posts
  •  
CK2
I never get running dreams but that being late/forgetting dream is very familiar.
Aug 2021
9:36pm, 1 Aug 2021
37,532 posts
  •  
Night-owl
The main news was earth was to get obliterated by a passing meteorite. The person on the TV was holding a small piece of plastic literally saying this is all the will be left.

I was in my flat not where I am now had some large floor to ceiling windows in my lounge I looked out blue skies with a few wispy clouds nothing else in the sky wondering is this it
Aug 2021
10:02pm, 1 Aug 2021
2,138 posts
  •  
cackleberry
I sometimes dream my dog has pooed. Somewhere she really, really shouldn't like in a posh hotel room or someone else's house. But it's not just a single turd, it's lots of little ones and they are EVERY WHERE. The more I look and try and clean them up before anyone notices, the more I find.
CK2
Aug 2021
8:19am, 2 Aug 2021
902 posts
  •  
CK2
That’s a powerful dream Night-owl!
Cackleberry - I couldn’t begin to analyse that one!
Aug 2021
12:39pm, 2 Aug 2021
37,533 posts
  •  
Night-owl
Oh had another. Tend to not remember my dreams for ages then I get quite a few.

Last night I was in the back yard where I loved as a child and young adult.

Then suddenly a group of racing cars drove up the path into the back garden. Remember the type of racing cars like they had in the 50s probably. They were all in the back garden. Then this man comes in another one he stops I challenge him he's horrible. Smoking drops his cigarette butt on the gr. I say a you going to pick that up.
He does this grudgingly

Then I ask him are you and them going to leave. He doesn't say much goes to the others

I go indoors see my mum. Who is still alive. Tell her what's going on. She asks for a sheet of paper which I do

What she does with it I don't know.

About This Thread

Maintained by CK2
I see we’ve got threads for surreal dreams and coronavirus dreams but I can’t find anywhere to d...