BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
A couple of questions for the cyclists
8:24am, 31 May 2016
Yesterday I completed my second 50 mile sportive. At about 2.5 hours, I started to get pain on the outside of my right knee and in the small of my back (right side). When I wiggled the toes on my right foot, I could feel it 'pulling' in my back. Pain immediately went away when I got off the bike but returned when I had been riding for a bit. By the end of the ride, the pain in my back was quite nasty. Can this be caused by the position of my cleats? Or is it down to the bike? I have had a professional bike fit, but I've changed my shoes since then and guessimated where the cleat should go, and I also had a bursitis in my right hip last year.
And secondly, would I benefit from a coach? I've been cycling seriously for a year now and I'm wondering if a coach, with bespoke training plans will help me lift my training from it's current 'meh' status into making me all whizzy.
6:06pm, 31 May 2016
GregPCleats certainly worth looking at. Suggest you cut and paste over on http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewtopic.php?id=49252 - the usual suspects should be around.
- Cycling events in training plan
- Trainer Road - workout creator
- Marathon Training and Cycling
- mountain bike v racing bike pace
- Cycling whilst injured + cycled miles against running miles.
- What should I do ? Bike or run ?
- Cycling training plan for beginners - any recommendations?
- The fat-tyre thread
- TriSport Fetch: The smell of 220
- Pro cycling thread