BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

A coaching thread

60 watchers
15 Feb
8:08am, 15 Feb 2021
16243 posts
Autumnleaves
Excellent notion! You'll be fantastic at that.
24 Feb
6:38pm, 24 Feb 2021
1432 posts
Totriornottotri
englandathletics.org

The EA webinars look good.
25 Feb
1:06pm, 25 Feb 2021
363 posts
SODIron © 2012
They do indeed.... ;-)
25 Feb
1:18pm, 25 Feb 2021
364 posts
SODIron © 2012
For those who aren't aware, I am part of the team that is putting together the 'endurance' webinars. We are keen to continue with the 'digital endurance' offerings over the remainder of this year, and will likely see this become a standard offering from EA going forward.

We have lot's of content planned over the next few months, covering subjects such as middle-distance, 5 / 10k, marathon, ultra, physical prep, physiotherapy, phycology, nutrition, and more.

If there is any specific subject / topic that you would like covering in future England Athletics webinars let me know and I will get it added to the schedule.
25 Feb
1:33pm, 25 Feb 2021
16287 posts
Autumnleaves
That all sounds really interesting
26 Feb
12:33pm, 26 Feb 2021
4899 posts
Boingy
The EA webinars I have watched have been really very good. Want to work my way through them all in parallel to doing my Endurance Event Group coaching qualification 👍. Lots of catching up & learning to do!
26 Feb
9:52pm, 26 Feb 2021
368 posts
SODIron © 2012
Glad to hear you're finding them interesting. You can re-watch any webinar on the Athletics Hub (www.athleticshub.co.uk). They are normally loaded up within a week of the 'live' event.

I hope you're enjoying the EGC course, the online training has some excellent content...especially in the planning. When it comes to the integration day (or weekend if it's virtual) you will be going through planning, so make sure you have a good understanding of the Macro, Meso, and Microcycles etc.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Autumnleaves
A thread for the various coaches and run group leaders here to share thoughts, experiences & good ideas!