A aargh - really need an iPad friendly fetch :(

2 watchers
Jun 2015
9:52am, 7 Jun 2015
10,835 posts
  •  
jennywren
Me too. Do you need to move your planned sessions all that often?
Jun 2015
11:39am, 7 Jun 2015
9,450 posts
  •  
AngusClydesdale
Just been trying it and I can't do it either. I realise that I always do my planning on the PC which ties in with my comment on the previous page. It's not an issue for me as I mostly only use the iPad for browsing and chatting.
Jun 2015
2:38pm, 7 Jun 2015
1,624 posts
  •  
Lyns
@jennywren - I usually have to move my planned weeks training around each week when I find out my work schedule.

I like having the plan in there for accountability and to make sure I have the right sessions in then I just do some swaps/moves to fit with overnight travel etc.
Jun 2015
2:39pm, 7 Jun 2015
1,625 posts
  •  
Lyns
I guess this must be really unusual though and other people all manage to stick to a plan without swaps/moves?
Jun 2015
10:42pm, 7 Jun 2015
200 posts
  •  
Fragile Do Not Bend
Nope, can't move sessions in the planner on the iPad either, so I just don't use the planner much. I mostly use it for things that don't move like parkruns and yoga classes.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by
I'm struggling. Use of iPad/phone has far outstripped occasions of switching the laptop on. Have wo...