5k - the no-man's land between 20min and 25min...

124 watchers
24 Sep
3:52pm, 24 Sep 2022
5,917 posts
  •  
mr d
Three good runs.
24 Sep
4:56pm, 24 Sep 2022
277 posts
  •  
forever
Fenland Flier you made that look easy! Congratulations. One box ticked 😊

Velociraptor well done on getting back under 25 mins 👏

Speedy run chunkywizard !
24 Sep
8:22pm, 24 Sep 2022
6,903 posts
  •  
Fenland Flier
Thanks forever, I won't say it was easy but it didn't feel as hard as I expected it to, more improvement to come. I'm really pleased to say I've kicked my head gremlins into touch and I'm feeling positive about speed again.
26 Oct
4:40pm, 26 Oct 2022
674 posts
  •  
tipsku
Great running everyone with recent race results!
I haven't been trying anything in summer as it was too hot. Now, with a new age group PB over the HM distance under my belt, I'm going to try again. I'm aiming at running a parkrun this Saturday to see where I stand. I'm sure I'm going to be under 25 as my half was 1:41:30. The race predictor thinks I should be able to run under 22 but I'm a bit skeptical because I have barely done any running faster than 7:30 m/m in months.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by auburnette