50th Birthday Present Ideas
11:47am, 20 Jun 2017
Doc Moyeim with you RunninginCircles (also in a polite way). my 50th is imminent and what i want most of all is to see some of my friend and family and share some time with them , in the pub or at a parkrun or lounging on the sofa. I genuinely hope that I dont get any gifts that are bought just because they need to be.
12:10pm, 20 Jun 2017
Cotty67No offence taken whatsoever. My friend has lived in London for almost 20 years, he is someone who I know very well but is a bit like me impossible to buy for. We haven't exchanged gifts in years but as it is his 50th and he is coming home (Aberdeen) for the weekend I thought it would be good to do something. He would be the first person to say not to bother with presents.
9:57pm, 20 Jun 2017
AutumnleavesMr AL & I (having thrown a party for my 50th & our 25th anniversary), having said 'no presents' were nonetheless delighted to get a voucher for a meal at a local restaurant, and one for a hotel for a night away. I was also pleased to get a t-shirt with '1966 vintage - all original parts' on, because it made me laugh
About This Thread
- 50 Not out Feb 2018
- Elderly parents or relatives to care for and/or worry about? This is the place for you. Feb 2024
- Over 50's club Feb 2024
- The Retirement Thread Feb 2024
- Senior Moments - log them here Feb 2024
- 60 plus - still stormin' (and/or struggling) Feb 2024
- What do/would you miss about your job? Feb 2024
- Menopause and running Feb 2024
- Runner since kindergarten depression found at 5th grade Feb 2024
- One of those day's when you realise you are getting old Nov 2023
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?