50th Birthday Present Ideas

5 watchers
Jun 2017
11:47am, 20 Jun 2017
15,750 posts
  •  
Doc Moye
im with you RunninginCircles (also in a polite way). my 50th is imminent and what i want most of all is to see some of my friend and family and share some time with them , in the pub or at a parkrun or lounging on the sofa. I genuinely hope that I dont get any gifts that are bought just because they need to be.
Jun 2017
12:10pm, 20 Jun 2017
901 posts
  •  
Cotty67
No offence taken whatsoever. My friend has lived in London for almost 20 years, he is someone who I know very well but is a bit like me impossible to buy for. We haven't exchanged gifts in years but as it is his 50th and he is coming home (Aberdeen) for the weekend I thought it would be good to do something. He would be the first person to say not to bother with presents.
Jun 2017
9:57pm, 20 Jun 2017
10,724 posts
  •  
Autumnleaves
Mr AL & I (having thrown a party for my 50th & our 25th anniversary), having said 'no presents' were nonetheless delighted to get a voucher for a meal at a local restaurant, and one for a hotel for a night away. I was also pleased to get a t-shirt with '1966 vintage - all original parts' on, because it made me laugh :)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Cotty67
Hi I know there have been quite a few people hitting 50 this year (as I will come December !!!). A m...