500m (or your own goal) in 2017

24 watchers
Dec 2017
8:39am, 31 Dec 2017
1,710 posts
  •  
Nutso Lazytoad!
Target of 400 miles hit 364 whic( is record mileage ever so despite falling short im chuffed. Two weeks hol in nov then lots of cancelled parkrun didn’t especially help. I’m going t9 take the positives though record mileage and go forth into 2018

Phil well done
Dec 2017
8:51am, 31 Dec 2017
1,571 posts
  •  
PenW
Well done everyone!
I ran 210 miles this year. Not quite the mileage I hoped for, but good enough and I’m in a position now to have a much better year next year.
Dec 2017
10:45am, 31 Dec 2017
8,082 posts
  •  
geordiegirl merrily on high
Personally I think we’ve all done amazing that we’ve kept going despite setbacks is brilliant!!

Penny it’s good to see how you’re doong after your op and as you say ready for next year now. And Nuts that you’ve beat your best is fab!!

I’ll get the new group sorted later today!!

Happy New Year to you all I wish you a healthy and happy 2108!!
Dec 2017
12:05pm, 31 Dec 2017
741 posts
  •  
poppyH
Made it to 478. Close. Might squeeze another couple in later but more likely to run tomorrow to give 2018 a head start.
Dec 2017
2:56pm, 31 Dec 2017
3,425 posts
  •  
Alice the Camel
Hello fetchmates, I’ve signed up for 500 miles in 2018. I’m bottom of the table at the mo - I just wanted to point out that I have run more than 20 miles in 2017 (although nowhere near 500) but stopped logging.

I’m on it now :-)
Dec 2017
5:36pm, 31 Dec 2017
8,084 posts
  •  
New thread is here:

fetcheveryone.com/viewtopic.php?id=60175
Dec 2017
5:37pm, 31 Dec 2017
8,085 posts
  •  
Good to see your alice and let’s help make it happen together!!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by geordiegirl
Another group for another year, but whether you're aiming for 500 or more or less lets just have a nice little social group to share our goals and running antics.

Everyone is welcome, whether you don't want to set an official target or you may be aiming further but still want to pop by for a chat/offer some words of wisdom or just because the door is always open and kettle is on.

Target miles Link http://www.fetcheveryone.com/training-mileagetargets-filtered.php?category=RUN&mileage=500

to set your mileage:

Go to the Train tab

scroll down to where it says - annual mileage targets

there should be a little box to the right in red, click for run and add your mileage.

Race Planner docs.google.com

(When you go in give yourself a colour so I know you're wanting to be on the sheet so I can keep it tidy)

If you update the race planner after I've updated the header drop me an fmail or a reminder (or 2) on the thread so I know to update. Thanks

October

8th - Sussex Marathon - SurreyPhil
15th - Birmingham International Mara - Hally
22nd - Chelmsford Marathon - SurreyPhil
29th - Worksop HM - Taz

November

19th - Brooks Brighton 10k - SurreyPhil

December