500ish miles gang

33 watchers
Dec 2018
5:44pm, 28 Dec 2018
8,507 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
A new group for 2018 running goals.

Another group for another year, but whether you're aiming for 500 or more or less lets just have a nice little social group to share our goals and running antics.

Everyone is welcome, whether you don't want to set an official target or you may be aiming further but still want to pop by for a chat/offer some words of wisdom or just because the door is always open and kettle is on.

Target miles Link fetcheveryone.com/training-mileagetargets-filtered.php?category=RUN&mileage=500

to set your mileage: fetcheveryone.com/training-targets.php

Race Planner docs.google.com

(When you go in give yourself a colour so I know you're wanting to be on the sheet so I can keep it tidy)

If you update the race planner after I've updated the header drop me an fmail or a reminder (or 2) on the thread so I know to update. Thanks

January

February
9th - Pie & Peas 5k Night Run - geordiegirl
17th - Saturn 7hr Endurance - geordiegirl
23rd - Durgean Night 10m - geordiegirl

March
Dec 2018
5:45pm, 28 Dec 2018
8,508 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
Sorry typo in first post... for 2019 obvs haha. All welcome whatever your target, goals, aims and dreams.
Dec 2018
6:35pm, 28 Dec 2018
2,383 posts
  •  
Meep Meep
Does the target link update to 2019 as it's showing 2018 and I can't get 500 miles done in 3 days!
Dec 2018
7:00pm, 28 Dec 2018
3,612 posts
  •  
Eynsham the Red knows rain dear
Thanks for organising us again GG.
Dec 2018
8:17pm, 28 Dec 2018
8,510 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
I think it refreshes in 2019 Meep Meep
Dec 2018
10:03pm, 28 Dec 2018
1,878 posts
  •  
Nutso Lazytoad!
Thanks for organising I’m in again target 420 miles that would be 20 more than my record mileage of this year. I will try and be a more active part of this thread too. I have updated the spreadsheet.
Dec 2018
10:52am, 29 Dec 2018
4,704 posts
  •  
BanjoBax
325 this year, best for a few years, will aim for 500 again in 2019 and hope to do better, looking forward to seeing you in the new year
Dec 2018
5:06pm, 30 Dec 2018
528 posts
  •  
Happy Cat
I ended up with 416 this year so going for 500 next year.

Good luck to all and happy running :)
Jan 2019
12:11am, 1 Jan 2019
2,843 posts
  •  
Evangel
Hi folks. I'm here again for another year.
Jan 2019
8:31am, 1 Jan 2019
2,238 posts
  •  
Robbo62
Are we automatically transfered across from last year?, fell woefully short again last year but beat the previous years total and by and large remained injury free so i'm hoping to do a bit better this year. All depends on how much Old Father Time wants to scythe me down.

About This Thread

Maintained by geordiegirl
*EDIT* in the current situation we are not entering races but I think we can still log any plans we may have over the coming months, whether it is learning a new skill, ticking jobs off a list, moving house(!), doing alternative exercise, aiming for training hours instead of miles, writing to family & friends, finding inventive ways to be together virtually or even entering virus races please fill in the planner and I’ll update this thread and keep our little social group going to share our goals.

Everyone is welcome, whether you don't want to set an official target or you may be aiming further but still want to pop by for a chat/offer some words of wisdom or just because the door is always open and kettle is on.

Target miles Link fetcheveryone.com/training-mileagetargets-filtered.php?category=RUN&mileage=500

to set your mileage: fetcheveryone.com/training-targets.php

Goal Planner docs.google.com

(When you go in give yourself a colour so I know you're wanting to be on the sheet so I can keep it tidy)

If you update the race planner after I've updated the header drop me an fmail or a reminder (or 2) on the thread so I know to update. Thanks