BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

500ish miles gang

34 watchers
13 Jul
5:24pm, 13 Jul 2021
48386 posts
LindsD
I can, and I am :)
13 Jul
5:35pm, 13 Jul 2021
15167 posts
geordiegirl
Oh no Linds hope you’re get a diagnosis and recovery.
13 Jul
5:41pm, 13 Jul 2021
914 posts
Tazsedai
🤞 it's not serious LindsD
13 Jul
8:36pm, 13 Jul 2021
48392 posts
LindsD
Thank you heart
14 Jul
9:12am, 14 Jul 2021
15171 posts
geordiegirl
Good luck at the physio LindsD

Back home and went for a little run over the fells before work was so lovely if not a lot overgrown in parts. Now need to find myself a training plan to keep my focus.
14 Jul
9:27am, 14 Jul 2021
7749 posts
Eynsham Red
My first run for a while since my calf strain. I did a couple of run/walks last week and heartened by having no reaction I did just under three miles this morning with no walk. I felt like hard work but my calf still feels ok 🤞
14 Jul
9:28am, 14 Jul 2021
7750 posts
Eynsham Red
I’ve had a niggle in my left knee for a long while, a took the decision to get a private MRI scan yesterday. I felt that if I went to my GP and waited for the normal process to happen, it could be ages before I get diagnosed. I thought that having retired, but while I can still afford to, I’d get one step out of the way and hopefully get a swifter diagnosis and appropriate treatment.
With more time to run, walk and cycle now, I’d like to continue to be fit enough to do so.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by geordiegirl
*EDIT* in the current situation we are not entering races but I think we can still log any plans we may have over the coming months, whether it is learning a new skill, ticking jobs off a list, moving house(!), doing alternative exercise, aiming for training hours instead of miles, writing to family & friends, finding inventive ways to be together virtually or even entering virus races please fill in the planner and I’ll update this thread and keep our little social group going to share our goals.

Everyone is welcome, whether you don't want to set an official target or you may be aiming further but still want to pop by for a chat/offer some words of wisdom or just because the door is always open and kettle is on.

Target miles Link fetcheveryone.com/training-mileagetargets-filtered.php?category=RUN&mileage=500

to set your mileage: fetcheveryone.com/training-targets.php

Goal Planner docs.google.com

(When you go in give yourself a colour so I know you're wanting to be on the sheet so I can keep it tidy)

If you update the race planner after I've updated the header drop me an fmail or a reminder (or 2) on the thread so I know to update. Thanks

The Scribbler
To practice photography skills, to do regular journal updates, to include weekly stretching routine.

Eynsham Red
To do 30min exercise daily, to incorporate strength training, make flapjacks (mmm)

Geordiegirl

Focus on S&C to build strength, run/walk everyday, sort out the spare room!, get the garden sorted, learn new Japanese recipes.